Saturday, April 16, 2011



I had so much fun entering the last CDS challenge; I decided to do it again! This card is all about the bling. The stamp set used is "Lost in Space" from Clear Dollar Stamps. For the bling, I have used Stickles glue glitter, and retired Stampin Up! Stars glitter. The planets where made with a Sizzix big shot and Cuttlebug embossing folders. Colors are from SU: Basic Black, Lovely Lilac, Only Orange, and Green Galore. I hope you enjoy!



Here is the link to the challenge:
http://clearlyistamp.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/04/clearly-inspired-challenge-26-cic26.html

3 comments:

  1. Oh how totally fabulous!!!! Love your aliens and your colors!! Fabulous on the bling too!!! Thanks for joining us at CIC.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic bling, Joylyn! That image always makes me smile, and your planet is the perfect background. So glad you played CIC26 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how different this card and it is so fun. great card

    ReplyDelete